AVAZA LSC is dedicated to advancing meaningful language assistance through our portfolio of services, education and training. From our language and interpreter assessment programs, standardized training for our interpreters, to the deployment of our services, we work to go beyond creating access by “facilitating understanding in communication.”
Creating Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services (CLAS)
We offer industry-leading solutions designed to add effective communication, cultural competence and patient and family-centered care to your language service model. Our services span 5 distinct modes of delivery, including:
1) Over-the-Phone Interpreting (OPI)
2) On-Site Interpreting
3) Document Translation
4) Video Remote Interpreting (VRI)
5) Language/Interpreter Assessments.
Individually, these services can be an effective response to you foreign language needs. Used together, these services represent a firm commitment in CLAS that assures:
- Qualifying interpreters/translators
- Use of Qualified/Certified interpreters and translators
- Delivery of services through stages of patient care that directly address coordination and cost
- Solid infrastructure of process and technology
- Customer Service that advocates for the client
We pride ourselves in providing organizations of all sizes with true cradle-to-grave language service solutions.
A Voice to Your Language