IAP – How it Works
Requesting an Assessment
- Initial set up
- Request through email at firstname.lastname@example.org and an AVAZA representative will contact you to assess your needs.
- Requests for assessments must be made at least three months before the desired test date, unless you are a current client. You may not be able to reserve a seat on the date and location of a your preference.
- Complete your profile before registering for a test
- Pay with an electronic check (e-check) or credit/debit card (American Express®, Discover®, JCB®, MasterCard® or VISA®).
- Payment methods are subject to change without notice.
- Complete your profile:
- Visit our website: www.avaza.co/training/test
- Login using the provided username and password. You may change your password before starting the registration process.
- Test takers who have disabilities or health-related needs that require them to bring equipment, beverages, or snacks into the testing room must notify us.
- Complete all of the required sections marked with an asterisk. The information you provide will be kept completely confidential.
- The spelling of your name must exactly match the name printed on the identification document(s) you will provide us.
- Please, confirm your profile (Your current mailing address and the current phone number is an essential part of the profile).
- Register on-line
- Double check your current status on your profile. It is your responsibility to update your address before the registration. Documents and certificates will be sent to the address on your profile. Fees may be incurred if we need to send documents to new addresses other than indicated on your profile.
- Request for a test.
- You will receive available test dates and times.
- Confirm the test date and time.
- Make your payment (You will receive payment confirmation. Please bring confirmation with you when you test.)
- Reconfirm a week before the test date.The assessment may take up to an hour per test. You must show up at least fifteen minutes before the session starts.
- A confirmation will NOT be automatically e-mailed to you.
* General tips on the website:
- Please avoid using the BACK button
- Do not browse any other pages outside of the test registration system
- Do not double click any of the buttons (especially payment related buttons)